If you’re concerned about your weight, losing even a few pounds can make a big difference. It could enhance your sense of well-being, increase your confidence, increase your energy level, and improve your overall quality of life—all outcomes which can help you better handle these uncertain times. Plus, dieting with HMR right now could actually save you money. Many HMR dieters across the country report that their “typical” weekly food expenses decrease while dieting on the program.
We have a wide variety of diet options to suit every budget. So whether you want to lose just a few pounds to better protect your health, or lose a significant amount of weight to reduce your health risks and medical expenses, we have an appropriate, healthy way to help you start feeling more in control. Ask us about:
Restart™ - It’s now easier, and faster than ever to join
Phase 2 - The ideal environment to practice healthier behaviors, and even lose more weight
Please call (404) 531-3933 to sign up for an orientation. As always, if the scheduled orientation times do not fit into your schedule, then we would be happy to schedule a private orientation during our business hours.
- News from The Gap™ Bistro Shrimp Pasta
- Top Tips to Cut Your Grocery Bill and Better Manage Your Weight
- Physical Activity – New Guidelines Show That Even a Little Goes a Long Way
- Losing Weight During the Holidays
News from The Gap™
Selected Articles from Past Newsletters
- April is Cancer Control Month
- Asian Pear
- Be Medicine Smart
- Celery and Fennel
- Chili Peppers
- Cooking Greens
- Exotic Vegetables
- Exotic Winter Fruit
- February is Cancer Prevention Month
- Fruits and Vegetables: Do You Get Enough?
- Is a Healthy Diet Worth $10,000?
- HMR Published in Journal of the Americal Dietetic Association
- January is Thyroid Awareness Month
- Leeks and Green Onions
- March is National Nutrition Month
- May is National Physical Fitness Month
- No Gym? No Problem
- November is Diabetes Month
- October is National Prescription Month
- Plouts and Apriplums
- Protect Your Brain with PA
- Rhizomes (Ginger, Galangal and Tumeric)
- Root Vegetables
- September is Fruit and Veggies Month
- Spuds are No Duds
- Star Fruit
- Stuck in a Vegetable Rut?
- Summer Weight Management
- Tips for Holiday Party Survival